Were You Prepared When The World Shut Down?
First, the grocery stores emptied.
Then, cities shut down.
When entire states locked down, things got real scary.
It felt like the entire world was closed for business while we all sat home waiting for the virus to go away.
For most of you, it was a terrifying experience.
Unfortunately, things may get worse…
Experts are predicting the virus may come back:
One group, out of the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, published the research in medRxiv. They wrote, “We project that recurrent wintertime outbreaks of SARS-CoV-2 will probably occur after an initial pandemic wave.”“We should prepare for annual or sporadic outbreaks every few years,” said Stephen Kissler, a biomathematician and lead author of the study, told the Wall Street Journal. (1)
It’s not your fault if you were caught off guard during the first wave of the virus. A lot of people weren't ready for that.
I want to make sure you’re ready for the next one.
When you review the Quarantine Survival Guide you’ll discover:
- How to prepare for the next pandemic
- 5 ways to survive a quarantine
- The REAL reason stores ran out of toilet paper
That’s not all.
I’m also going to show you…
- The WORST place in your home to store food - keeping food here will make it spoil
- Something most people don’t realize until it’s too late that can leave them hungry even if they have food in the house
- A specific food you want to have on hand during a health threat
- Cambridge University tested household materials to find out which ones worked best for homemade masks - we’ll share what works and what doesn’t
- The best products for sanitizing your home and car
- How to make homemade hand sanitizer, laundry soap, dish soap, deodorant, bath soap, and toothpaste
- Technology that lets you keep in touch with friends, family, and co-workers while you’re social distancing
- And more...
Once you sign up below, you'll get instant access to Free Tips and the "Sneak Peak" of the Quarantine Survival Guide.
Get FREE TIPS And A "Sneak Peak" At The Quarantine Survival Guide